Mr Alexander Schemmel, Director of the ROXIN Alliance along with Mr Andreas Minkoff and Mr Manuel Espinoza de los Monteros de la Parra from ROXIN Rechtsanwälte LLP attended the Meetings of the ‘Anti Corruption & Governance Working Group’ of the World Bank – Global Forum on Law, Justice and Development at Washington D.C. Mr Schemmel and his team were able to hold positive discussions with the African Development Bank and the Integrity Vice Presidency regarding the ROXIN Alliance and its capabilities.
- CLIENT ALERT | USA | DOJ Issues New FCPA Policy Offering Incentives to Encourage Disclosure of Foreign Bribery and Corruption Misconduct
- NEWS | USA | 6th ROXIN Alliance Annual Meeting in Chicago
- CLIENT ALERT | GER | Jones Day Dawn Raid vs. Attorney-Client Privilege
- CLIENT ALERT | FRA | The French Anticorruption Agency (AFA) explained (Sapin 2)
- NEWS | NOR | New Alliance Member from Norway