In furtherance of discussions held at the First Annual Meeting regarding the establishment of an ‘Exchange Program’ – the same was officially launched in January 2013. Mr Sebastian Lenze from ROXIN Rechtsanwälte LLP will be working with MZM Legal’s Mumbai office in India for 3 months starting January, while Mr Sherbir Panag of MZM Legal will be working with ROXIN Rechtsanwälte LLP in Munich over the summer of 2013. In August 2013 Mr Nicola Selvaggi, who is a Lawyer in Rome and Assistant Professor of Criminal Law at the University ‘Mediterranea’ of Reggio Calabria will be working at ROXIN Rechtsanwälte LLP in Munich.
- CLIENT ALERT | USA | DOJ Issues New FCPA Policy Offering Incentives to Encourage Disclosure of Foreign Bribery and Corruption Misconduct
- NEWS | USA | 6th ROXIN Alliance Annual Meeting in Chicago
- CLIENT ALERT | GER | Jones Day Dawn Raid vs. Attorney-Client Privilege
- CLIENT ALERT | FRA | The French Anticorruption Agency (AFA) explained (Sapin 2)
- NEWS | NOR | New Alliance Member from Norway