ROXIN Rechtsanwälte LLP attended a conference organized by the Rhine-Neckar Chamber of Commerce in Mannheim, Germany on the 3rd of July 2013. ROXIN was represented by Dr. Karl Sidhu (Partner) and Mr. Sherbir Panag (Coordinator – ROXIN Alliance) where they spoke about ‘Legal Security in India’ and the challenges faced by foreign companies operating in the Indian business environment from a corruption and criminal law perspective.
- CLIENT ALERT | USA | DOJ Issues New FCPA Policy Offering Incentives to Encourage Disclosure of Foreign Bribery and Corruption Misconduct
- NEWS | USA | 6th ROXIN Alliance Annual Meeting in Chicago
- CLIENT ALERT | GER | Jones Day Dawn Raid vs. Attorney-Client Privilege
- CLIENT ALERT | FRA | The French Anticorruption Agency (AFA) explained (Sapin 2)
- NEWS | NOR | New Alliance Member from Norway