The ROXIN Alliance participated at the 22nd Session of the Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice at the United Nations Office on Drug and Crimes in Vienna, Austria from the 22nd-26th of April 2013. The Session provided a platform for discussion, presentations and conferences on crime prevention and criminal justice policy, including trafficking of persons, transnational crime and aspects of terrorism prevention. The Roxin Alliance delegation comprising of Mr Alexander Schemmel, Mr Manuel Espinoza de los Monteros de la Parra and Ms Angelique Echtermeyer with the support of the “Academic Council on the United Nations System” organized a side event to specifically address the issues of anti-corruption in the public sector.
- CLIENT ALERT | USA | DOJ Issues New FCPA Policy Offering Incentives to Encourage Disclosure of Foreign Bribery and Corruption Misconduct
- NEWS | USA | 6th ROXIN Alliance Annual Meeting in Chicago
- CLIENT ALERT | GER | Jones Day Dawn Raid vs. Attorney-Client Privilege
- CLIENT ALERT | FRA | The French Anticorruption Agency (AFA) explained (Sapin 2)
- NEWS | NOR | New Alliance Member from Norway