The Latin American members of the ROXIN Alliance held deliberations in Buenos Aires, Argentina from the 10th – 11th of March 2013. The meeting was attended by ROXIN Alliance members from Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Brazil, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay, and was represented by a delegation from ROXIN Rechtsanwälte LLP, Germany comprising Mr Alexander Schemmel, Mr Axel Blumenberg and Mr Manuel Espinoza de los Monteros de la Parra. Over the two day meeting, the members discussed further growth and collaboration prospects to develop the Alliance in South America. The ROXIN Alliance Secretariat would like to extend its heartfelt gratitude to our Argentinean Member Mr Guillermo Jorge for facilitating and organizing this meeting.
- CLIENT ALERT | USA | DOJ Issues New FCPA Policy Offering Incentives to Encourage Disclosure of Foreign Bribery and Corruption Misconduct
- NEWS | USA | 6th ROXIN Alliance Annual Meeting in Chicago
- CLIENT ALERT | GER | Jones Day Dawn Raid vs. Attorney-Client Privilege
- CLIENT ALERT | FRA | The French Anticorruption Agency (AFA) explained (Sapin 2)
- NEWS | NOR | New Alliance Member from Norway